Black + White

Monday, April 28, 2014

/ Dress by Me / Necessary Clothing belt / Primark clutch / David Yurman ring / Zara heels /

Lately I've been particularly drawn to bold black and white stripes. There's something about them to me that is so classic and stylish, and I love when there are touches of color to accent them off. I made this knit dress my sophomore year and had never worn it, so when I saw the black and white striped bell sleeves peeking out of my rack in my closet, immediately I went for it. The fabric is two-sided (one with stripes the other with polka dots) and the play on the combination with the fun sleeves and sort of scalloped hem made it a dress that I will definitely be putting on more frequently in the future.






What do you all think? Do you like it? I'd love to hear feedback. 

Hope everyone has a great start to the week! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU MADE THIS??!! It's so great!! It looks like something I'd spend a fortune on at Anthro! My little is SO talented <3

Leah said...

Aww thank you so much--means a lot! XOXO miss you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...