White Hot II

Thursday, April 24, 2014

/ H&M sweater + skirt / Sunnies from NYC street vendor / Michael Kors watch / David Yurman ring / Topshop purse / Fur Pouf from London trimming store / Primark platforms /

As much as I love an all white look, I love using white as a starting point for colors, too. Here, I mixed a favorite bright white sweater (love the sleeves!) with a cream colored old lace skirt from H&M. Working within a similar color palette is something that I like to play around with often, but not so much when it comes to neutrals. I love how this look started out simple and focused on the light colors and more on the shapes of the skirt and the sweaters' sleeves, and soon turned into a sort of Lula-esque floral and pink moment. That's probably one of the main ideas that I love about getting dressed-- you can have an idea in mind of who you want to be that day or of how you want to dress, and quickly, the pieces sort of combine themselves into your end point where you may have never even thought you'd end up. Does that ever happen to any of you?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...