Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, November 19, 2013


I've had a slight obsession with the Miu Miu crystal heel pieces ever since I first saw them. However, with their prices nearing the thousand dollar range, they are out of the question for now. While there have been plenty of 'inspired-by' pieces since the Miu Miu version first emerged, I haven't found a pair that have done the original justice--until now. I stopped into Urban Outfitters last week and like a typical magpie, was immediately attracted to the jeweled heel version by one of Urban's brands, Cooperative. Comfortable, dainty--but sturdy enough, sleek, and obviously pretty, this pair had a much more budget-friendly price ($58) and would allow me to have a bit of that Miu Miu style, without the designer price. Bonus reason? This pair has a whole additional row of crystals. Sparkle much? I may need to venture to Urban and actually pick them up-they're definitely a great shoe for the upcoming holiday season!

What do you think about the Cooperative Jeweled Heel? Would you still save up for the original?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...