The Pink Coat

Monday, November 25, 2013

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

If you've been paying any attention to fashion trends since the Fall/Winter fashion shows this past February, you are well aware that pastel coats and warm weathered wear in non-traditional colors are everywhere! Carven Fall/Winter '13 I'm looking at you. Ever since I noticed how suprisingly wearable the pink coat can be, I have been on the hunt for the perfect style. To counteract the super feminine quality of the pink, a style in a more relaxed and masculine shape will keep it from looking too sweet, as well as a color that is either a dusty pink or more coral version--though the pale baby pink versions do have me picking them up off the shelves. Above I have compiled six varying shades of pink coats. From H&M and Topshop versions (1 and 2) to luxe styles like the vintage Courreges (3) or Elizabeth and James (6), each have elements that make them special and unique. I tried on the Topshop one (2) a few weeks ago and the cut and material had me styling look after look in my head.

So, what do you think? Would you wear a pink coat? Which of the above styles is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...