Pink Lady

Thursday, August 6, 2015

| Dress: GAP | Shoes: Sam Edelman via Nordstrom's Rack | Sunglasses: Moschino kids via TKMax in London | Purse: 3.1 Philip Lim for Target | Black puff: Z Gallerie | Watch: Michael Kors | Rings: David Yurman + Syracuse class ring |

 Well hello again! Most of my days lately have been spent applying to jobs in my pj's until late in the afternoon so I haven't really gotten dressed for pictures but I'm definitely ready to get back into it. These are from a few weeks back but with the typical Houston heat we have, this is something I would definitely throw on any day.

When the heat is as strong and exhausting as it is here, I am a big believer in pieces that are light but still feel crisp and put together. I had been eyeing this dress at Gap for a while and when they had a special and it was an extra 1/2 off, I went for it. With it's pretty pleated back, D ring tie belt, and sheer pink color it has the perfect details for such a classic dress that make it unique and wearable. As for the leopard flats, when I saw the dress in the store somehow all I could think about was that it would look great with leopard and that I had to try it out. Does that happen to anyone else when they go shopping?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...