Army

Monday, August 17, 2015


 Charlotte Russe romper (on sale for $20!) // Banana Republic wedges // Francesca's necklace // Michael Kors watch 

The middle of August is an interesting time for getting dressed here in Houston. With fall and September on the horizon, you can't help but start to think of bringing your sweaters and ankle boots out of hiding. But with temperatures still in the hundreds daily, I've found that you can satisfy those excited fall feelings by simply starting to incorporate the fall colors. Enter: this army green romper. 
The sleeveless/high-neck combination is unlike any that I have in my closet, and the skort style with a d-ring belt adds a simple detail. I've found that these little design elements are important in this style of romper on me because it helps to break it up on my shorter torso and bring in the waist. 





Hope everyone has a great start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...