Tuesday Shoesday : J. Crew Flats

Tuesday, September 2, 2014


Assorted J . Crew flats : 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /

I am not a big investor in shoes. While I love, appreciate, and 'dream pin' them, when it comes to actually purchasing shoes, I find them to be such an investment and a big deal. As a result of being on my feet a lot, I go through them quickly and as a result, purchasing good quality shoes always leaves me worrying how quickly they will be in need of repair. As a frequent shopper of Target and Old Navy when in need of a simple shoe for the season, my feet are often left in terrible shape and by the end of the summer, the shoes usually end up being thrown away instead of just a quick repair to keep them looking good for the next season. 

As the weather has already started shifting here in Syracuse with the start of September, I found myself thinking that it may be time to retire my summer gladiator sandals and look for a new fall staple that will actually work all year round--the classic ballerina flat. J. Crew's shoes are always extremely well-made and they are quality shoes that I can feel when I wear them--not to mention come in every pattern and color under the sun. With a gift card that has been in my wallet for a record amount of time, I can't think of a better investment to put them towards than this chic and classic style. I'm leaning toward the perfect milky nude. 

What are your favorite pair of ballerina flats?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...