Finally Fall

Monday, September 29, 2014

Madewell shirt (similar here) / Target leggings / Nine West boots (old!) / Baublebar Necklace / Zara purse / Michael Kors watch

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I don't have anyone to take photographs at school, and had been pretty busy finishing up a project last week. This past weekend, my mom came up for my sorority's mother/daughter weekend and took advantage of the photo opportunities!

Anyway, when we took these photos, it was feeling like fall here in Syracuse. Hot coffees instead of in addiction to iced, sweaters, and tall boots. Since, however, the weather is back in the 80's and already has me wishing for looks like this again. I got this necklace at the Baublebar sample sale this summer after being obsessed with it online. I loved the way the tortoiseshell works with the crystals and pairing it with my favorite denim shirt felt like the perfect preppy fall style (shirt buttoned all the way up and everything!)

Who says you can't mix black + brown?

Also, I've been wearing my hair in these braided crowns a lot more recently. What do you think?

Hope everyone has a great start to the week and most importantly, Happy National Coffee Day! How will you all be celebrating? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...