Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, September 10, 2013


Do you ever see advertisements that always make you happy, but never really think of the company or brand? For me, that brand is Clarks Originals. While I always thought of Clarks as 'sensible footwear',  the Clarks girl that I saw in the images was a girl that seemed fun, stylish, friendly, and smart. Out of all of their pieces, the Clarks Original desert boots are my favorite. "Inspired by the crepe-soled boots worn by British Officers in World War II", this style was first introduced to me by my mom who has been a fan since her high school days, and when I was scrolling through Asos I came across the two featured above. Clearly, this is a style that has stuck around, and intends to. In two perfect colors (oxblood and wine) and fabrics (patent leather and velvet) for fall and winter, these can serve as a different and equally stylish variation from your everyday ankle boots, and just as stylish as durable, will last forever. 

Which is your favorite from the two featured above? I think I'm leaning towards the velvet wine pair. These are also pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...