Orange

Friday, July 24, 2015

// Lulu's dress (here in white) / Aldo Accessories necklace / Anthropologie sunglasses / Sam Edelman shoes //

I ordered this dress hoping to wear it for my college graduation this past May thinking it would be fun to wear orange to rep Syracuse's color. Funny part of the story, the dress didn't make it in time for graduation but literally as my mom and I were heading to the airport I got a call that my package had been delivered to my house so we booked it back into town to pick it up. 

Story aside, I love this dress for so many reasons. We all know about my obsession love for sleeves and these are different than any of the others in my collection. These lace trimmed bell sleeves are so delicate, but the intense orange color really makes them pop. At first I was a little worried that it was too bright, but after putting it on it felt perfectly fitting and fun for summer. 





What are you all up to this weekend? My little sister comes back from Italy tonight, so we are excited to welcome her back with Tex-Mex and hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...